WWII 004: How Wealth Is Really Created In The Stock Market, Investing in Restaurants, Treasuries Will Fall
In this fourth episode of "What Works In Investing..?" I shine the light on the reality of wealth creation using the stock market.
- How the underlying force behind successful investing is business performance
- How owner's earnings are calculated
- It's persistent growth in owner's earnings that drives increasing stock price for a busines
“The stock market is the story of cycles and of the human behavior that is responsible for overreactions in both directions.”
In the "Ask JB" segment, I answer a great question about buying in to a restaurant posted on Reddit by Seazn.
One of my acquaintance is opening a high end restaurant in the local area and I'm very interested in investing and be a partner in his business. However, I have no finance or legal background and I am here to ask for any advice. Anything is much appreciated!
Here're some facts:
· My friend will be the primary investor, I'll be one of the 3 other major partners
· Right now we are at the early talk phase. I'm fairly certain I want to invest.
· What documentation should I prepare (with a lawyer) for me to ensure that he won't take my money and run away, and that he'll perform his best ability to manage the business?
· The friend has a LLC set up for his business and he's the sole person added on the LLC. Now, should I be asking to be a partner in his LLC? What documentations / legal do I need for that?
Thank you for reading this, and again, I appreciate any information you can provide!
Do you have a burning question on investing you would like answered? Click the button below to send it to me and I will answer it on the podcast!
In the "News" segment, I cover the following article about the outlook for long-term U.S. Treasuries:
To thank you for subscribing, please enjoy this 20 page e-book "25 Costly Mistakes in Investing that YOU CAN AVOID" a $20 value...it's yours for FREE!
Are you looking for a professional money manager to invest for you and your family?
My firm Burgeón Group, Inc. is a full service investment manager. We work with you to create a unique investment plan just for you. To find out more, click the button: