"What Works in Investing..?" Episode 1: Introduction
Welcome to the first episode of the "What works in investing..?" podcast, I'm thrilled you are joining me in the journey!
In this episode, I discuss my hopes and dreams for the podcast and the reasons I decided to start podcasting.
Here is a summary of some of the main reasons for starting the podcast, some of which I cover in this episode.
- I like thinking about, talking about, and doing investing
- Most people's eyes glaze over when I try talking about it at parties (and some appear to be preparing to hurl)
- Just about everyone on the planet will need to invest in something at some point, whether in themselves, in their business, or in another business
- Frankly, I'm an introvert, yet somehow I need to be able reach people in order to serve them
- The way I figure it, by developing a focused message via the podcast, I can spread that message through meetups, speaking engagements, webinars and other channels.
- I read the book the "Go-Giver" and resonated with the idea of helping more people, and the only way for me to do that, is to put myself out there.
If you haven't subscribed yet, you can do so by clicking on one of the below:
Do you have a burning question on investing you would like answered? Click the button below to send it to me and I will answer it on the podcast!
Have you downloaded the e-book I wrote? It's free for now. You can check it out here:
To thank you for subscribing, please enjoy this 20 page e-book "25 Costly Mistakes in Investing that YOU CAN AVOID" a $20 value...it's yours for FREE!